Friday 12 April 2013

Munich through my new lenses

My best occupation during my free time in Munich is to go my bicycle through the town and take some pictures. With this Hipstamatic app on my phone I can take amazing shots easily. Putting a little bit of imagination, some feeling and my new lenses I got great ones during the last few days.

Karls Platz (Stachus).
Münchner Freiheit.
Landesgericht (State Court).
The best view a I had during the last two days. Actually the only one. Nice indeed!
View from the Prinzregenzstraße / Ismaninger Straße.
View from the Prinzregenzstraße / Ismaninger Straße.

Ludwig Maximilian University.
And some shots taken in my fav Indian fast food restaurant in Munich.
Decorations at the window.
Decorations at the window.


Decoration and postcards at the entrance.
Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment