Thursday 4 April 2013

Next destination Lithuania!

Yay!!
Just started getting prepared to the next trip by learning something about Lithuania.

I never thought about heading to one of the Baltic countries before but since my dear friend Jitka is living in Alytus and I promised to visit her there, the chance just knocked at my door.

Till know I got to know that their currency is called "litas" and they are kinda fascinated by the devil. One can even visit the Devil's Museum there.

The plan sounds like: after landing in Vilnius and take the bus to Alytus, where Jiitka is working. A visit to her wok place, where I'd have the opportunity to getting in touch with the children, with whom she works. After two days we head together to Vilnius and enjoy the weekend together. Wanna try some typical food, visit some museum and learn something about the country and culture... I honestly dont know much about it!


Guess what? Excited! I surely come back with some great pics! :)
Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment