Friday 16 August 2013

Of how I fell in love with Bratislava

A half an hour walk through the historical center of Bratislava will be enough to fall in love with this neat town. It's a mixture of classical building, east block and modern Europe.


The Slovaks are very friendly and helpfull. I stopped someone to ask about some bus line and the person not only walked me all the till my destination but also introduced me to some of the towns attractions.

The population is very catholic. A lot of churches everywhere in the town and all of them are very well visited by young, as well as, older people as I could see.
The classic and modern are in constant contact with each other in here. Wether it's related to the people, traditions, architecture, media, etc.

I'm positively impressed by Bratislava and keep exploring it.
More about to come!

Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment