Tuesday 28 May 2013

Soon in Brazil again!

Only two more weeks and I'll be landing in Brazil with my friends Anja, Roman and Frauke.
We have planed a great route in the country visiting my family, old friends and discovering new parts of this amazing country.

On the plan is to visit my dear Veronica in Rio de Janeiro and enjoy the "cidade maravilhosa" (wonderful city). From Rio we head to Salvador, the first capital of the country, where my dear friends André, Vinicius and Leandro will be waiting for us. After Salvador we meet my family in the middle north, in Maranhao and go to explore the "lencois maranhenses" and refresh in the lagoons in the middle of sand dunes.
Our last stop is the city Belém, capital of the state Pará in the rain forest. Let's see if we manage to get that three days long boot ride along the Amazon river. Adventure!!
The route in Brazil.
Oh! The heat, the beaches, the food, friends and family.
Can't wait! Already so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment